- Programming Languages Due Sunday, September 25th
- Reverse Engineering Due Friday, October 21st
- Generating Shellcode Due Thursday, October 27th
- Overflows Due Thursday, November 17th
- Web Attacks Due Thursday, December 1st
Submission & Grading
All projects should be submitted through the submission script that is included with the project's files. Your grade will be shown when the script finishes and will also appear on the project's description page. You can resubmit as many times as you want. Your highest score will be your grade for the assignment.
Projects are due at midnight on the day listed. Late submissions will lose 10% per day. Submitting your project early is recommended in case the grading system reports something unexpected. You can resubmit as often as you would like.
Partial credit will not be given for projects. An exploit that works sometimes or is close to working is not practical.
If for any project, you are able to hack the scoring mechanism, your hack will be counted as extra credit. Please submit an explanation of your hack to one of the instructors.